The 'Ten Commandments' of Scientific Humanism
1. Believe in freedom:
a. Political (secular democracy)
c. Freedom of speech
2. Be extremely skeptical of all supernatural-related claims.
For the answers to Universe/Nature look to evidence-based scientific-inquiry (current and future progress,) and human reason.
3. Increase the overall happiness of society, by being very ethical, legal, and being good for the sake of being good.
4. Have love and compassion for everyone in the world brother/sisterhood, even people of different religious/political/societal beliefs, and your “enemies”. Treat others as you would want to be treated.
5. Treat people equally, regardless of gender, race, “caste”, sexual-orientation, etc.
6. Follow our '12 Best Steps to Wellness''
7. Work smart and hard.
8. Do charity/volunteer work.
9. Work for peace and harmony.
10. Help our environment.